Wish and waiting List:
- If you want a puppy from Our breeding program, but not able to do so at this time. Please complete the application form, to be on the wishing list.
- Reservation fee is not required.
- You will be the first to know when a litter is upcoming.
Reservation List Open
for Fall Litter
Congratulations! You made it to the official Reservation List, and a puppy for our current litter will be waiting for you. Your position on the Reservation List will be organized according to the Reservation fee received. Therefore, your position on the Reservation list might differ from your position on the Waiting List. For example, we have a litter of 4 dogs. You are number #1 on the waiting list, but you place the deposit last; you will be #4 on the Reservation List. Or you might be #4 on the waiting list, and we received your reservation fee first. You will be #1 on the Reservation List, which depending on the temperament of your preferred dogs and application answers, you will consider first when placing our dogs. If, for any reason, the same dog temperament and preferred color fit on two different families, because you’re first on the reservation list, you will receive the first choice. If we don’t receive the non-refundable Reservation fee within 72 hrs, we will assume you are not interested in the current litter and won’t be placed on the Reservation List. However, you will stay on the waiting list, moving up as other families make it to the Reservation List unless you let us know that you don’t want to be on the waiting list anymore. We will be posting weekly updates via Facebook and Instagram. We will do our very best to match your preferences. However, this may not always be possible. Puppies are assigned to their forever families seven weeks after temperament testing. Every puppy is a great pick and will make an excellent companion.
- All puppy balance payments must be cleared one week before “Go Home Day.”
- Puppies are sold on a strict spay/neuter contract at nine months of age. Proof of spay/neuter is required to be compliant with the contract.
- HighStar ALD reserves the right to hold up to two puppies from any litter to complete and improve our program.
- Due to the past and current situation with Covid-19, and for the protection of our Star pups, we will not have an open house day. If it is requested, we will do live videos instead.